بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- How atheists are inconsistent in their claims depending on the debate
- The claim that quantum mechanics opens doubt to the laws of logic
- The hard problem of consciousness
- Alvin Plantinga’s argument about naturalism being self-defeating
- Materialism entails nihilism, yet atheists prescribe ethics
- The basis for rejecting theism can also be used to reject many atheist beliefs
- Can you isolate the exception to the law of non-contradiction to the quantum realm because it works “weirdly,” or will one contradiction destroy any system of thought?
- Does quantum mechanics even tell us that a contradiction can exist?
- How the entire scientific method itself is based on the law of noncontradiction
- Are there any consistent worldviews? Isn’t any worldview always subject to radical change depending on new information which can potentially be discovered?
- Growing in the West as a Muslim
- The best argument for the existence of God in my view
- How do you go from God to Islam?
- The 3 ways of knowing anything
- Muslim theologians’ way of proving prophethood
- What I personally find most convincing
- Most followers of any religion or school of thought feel a “sense of the Divine” – does this mean that this tells us nothing?
- Doesn’t Divine Hiddenness prove that God does not communicate with mankind?
- How the saints of the various religions show that there is a general communication between God and mankind
- How Islam is not in competition with other religions
- Islam is the last message until the Day of Judgement
- One mistake people make when trying to determine the veracity of the Prophet Muhammad (s)
- The mystical tradition of Islam
- Scientific miracles in the Quran
- Mathematical miracles in the Quran
- Can you prove everything deductively?
- My message to atheists